1. We will now issue you a PositiveSSL Certificate. It is mandatory to have an email with 'admin' prefix e.g. 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
2. It means the SSL will be sent to that Domain's 'email@example.com'
3. After, you complete the above mentioned steps, open a Support Ticket regarding it.
4. We will then issue that certificate. After you get an email to confirm, you have to verify it putting the code in the specified link.
5. This time, you will get your certificate in your email with a Attached Zip File. Simply, reply to the support ticket attaching that file.
6. You will also have to provide your cPanel Details if you cn't configure it, at that time, we will configure it for you.
7. If you don't want to bear these hassles, you can simply provide us your cPanel Details and we will take care of the rest.